Control the humidity for the seasons!
The American Standard Gold Humidifier is designed to work efficiently with the blower in your furnace to add the right amount of moisture to the air in your home. Large or small, this humidifier quietly delivers the right amount of humidity needed for spaces up to 4,000 square feet. It delivers up to 50 percent more moisture than other comparable humidifiers. The bypass design gives you control allowing you to shut the humidifier off in the summer months when humidity is high. The flow-through design helps minimize mineral build-up. And maintenance is easy with the quick-access humidifier pad. The Platinum Humidifier resists rust and corrosion. It’s built to last!
Quick Features of the Gold Humidifier
• Designed for homes with up to 4,000 square feet
• Bypass design with built-in damper has summer (off) and winter (on) positions
• Automatically delivers the right amount of humidity as needed
• Delivers up to 50 percent more moisture than comparable humidifiers
• Uses an optimal outdoor sensor to monitor the temperature to maintain correct indoor humidity levels
• So quiet, you’ll barely notice it’s running
• Flow-Through Design helps control mineral buildup, minimizing maintenance
• Resists rust and corrosion
• Quick-access humidifier pad makes maintenance easy
• Sheetmetal ducting
• Electrical wiring
• Install labor
*On-site verification is required to verify equipment sizing, materials, and access to the unit